Free version features:
- Generate a medieval/fantasy city map in minutes.
- Along with a map, generate details for each: building resident, staff worker, store price list, inn & tavern names.
- Create the map in multiple ways: let the program do it all in one step; let the program do it step by step (allowing you to change more settings at each step as well as change the map between steps); make the map completely by hand.
- The map is fully editable. Don’t like a specific road? Remove or move it. Need more buildings? Add them. Too many buildings? Remove or move some.
- Click a building on the map (when the “view/add/edit map” button is selected) to see the buildings details. (Residents, inventory, etc.)
Pro version features:
- All of the above, of course.
- Import your own buildings or import our icon packs. (Any .png, .gif & .jpg may be imported.)
- Change the data setup files to allow for other genres or adjust our default medieval fantasy setup files.
- Regenerate the details of a specific building. (Residents, inventory, etc.)
- Setting up a harbor: picking values that wrap around 0-degrees (3:00) does not give an eastern/right coast like it should.